SBI Mingle App is been great move to digital India as we can see we have got tremendous futuristic options in this SBI Mingle App.
Let me tell you about this SBI Mingle App.
It’s been targeted for youth of India to have a knowledge of banking sector and to provide easy methods to transfer money and check their statements with Thier friends circles.
And the best one is you can gift or transfer money to your valuable friends on their birthdays or special days’.
Let me tell you in details that how to view balance and statements step by step.
• Select sbi Mingle App Icon to open SBI MIngle.
• This is login screen of SBI Mingle App.
• Then type your 6 digit numeric password, which you have created at the time of registration.
• We can see the homepage of the app after logging in.
• Click the side menu option first we will select the view balance option to check the balance in our account.
• You will see the available balance of your account.
• We’ll go back to the home page by selecting the home tab.
• We’ll again click the side menu option and next option is statement then you’ll se the account statement.
• We’ll go back to the home page by selecting home tab you can also check your accoun balance by selecting view balance option and in view more option also you can check your account statement.
• Click the logout button to log out of Sbi mingle app and then select yes to logout.