State Bank Of India has launched a new social media based app for its customer now facebook is not only for chatting with the help of this app, you can get complete information of your state bank account you can transfer funds and can avail many facilities
We will show you how to download this app and register in it.
- Goto google play store and search for “SBI Mingle App”.
- Select “SBI Mingle App”.
- Click on install it.
- You can see two options after downloading the app, which are uninstall and open.
- You can open the app for the first time from here as well and in case you wish to use this app in the future.
- You have to select the “SBI Mingle App” icon from the apps page of your phone screen.
You’ll see this screen after opening the app.
Click user to register.
Click on continue with facebook.
- Enter the username and password of your facebook account
- Click login
You will see this screen after you click continue.
- You have to enter your SBI debit card details here Details like, debit card number, expiry month and year and debit cum ATM card pin.
- Click validate after entering details, After you click validate, you’ll get an OTP on your registered mobile number then Type it there , click continue
- After you click continue, you will be asked to set your password
- Enter a 6 digit numeric password of your choice
- You’ll need this password for login in future
- Retype it there.
- Click continue
You’ll be registered successfully on “SBI Mingle App”