If you have Corporate Internet Banking Vyapaar account, this article shows a step-by-step to set up your account, create login details and set transaction limits by the Administrator of the multi user transnational product – Vyapaar.
First Time Login and setting of transaction limits by administrator.
After submitting the print of online registration form to your branch for Vyapaar facility branch will provide you a kit, this kit contains user id and password for administrator, here we are telling you how to change user id, password and do other settings at the time of first login.
- Click login.
- Click on continue to login.
- Type user id and password here, given in the kit.
- Click on login.
- You need to create a new username here.
- You need to take care of some points before making a username your username must be of maximum 20 character and must include numbers and alphabets also it must be different from the user id which is there in the given kit in addition to this, it is case sensitive and cannot be changed in future.
- Type your username here and type your kit number here, kit number is there on the kit.
- Click submit.
- You’ll see this page after you click submit.
- You need to type your new password here make sure your new password should have more than 8 and less than 20 characters and it should be combination of alphabets, numbers and special haracters password is also case sensitive.
- Type your password, and below retype it for confirmation click on confirm.
- You’ll see this page after you click confirm..
- You need to type your profile password here make sure your profile password should also have more than 8 and less than 20 characters and it should be combination of alphabets, numeric and special characters.
- Type profile password, and retype it to confirm click on submit.
- You’ll see this page after you click on submit.
- This page shows that your profile password has been successfully set on this particular date and time and click on continue.
- You’ll get this page you need to add user here for that, click add you’ll see this page, go down on this page you need to fill up the user details fields with star are mandatory here, we have given employee number as 1as it the first user you can give user number as you want fill up remaining details.
- Now, we can seen that under ‘would you like to have pre printed kit for the user’ tab two option of yes and no are getting displayed if, we select, no then user name/password will be sent to the customer on above address by post here, we want to have pre-printed kit directly from the branch hence we’ll continue with yes and click confirm, after clicking confirm, you’ll see this page, then have to click confirm after verifying details, you’ll see this page it says your user has been successfully added.
- Take print out of the form by clicking on given link click here to take out the print of c7 form
this c7 form after getting this form signed by user and administrator, submit it at the branch
this is form c9 as we have told you before, user has to submit both these forms in the banks
after which bank will provide a kit to the user containing username & password if you want to change any of these details or what to add a new user you can do it by clicking on ‘return to add corp user page’.
- The maximum transaction type limit has already been set by default however, you can reduce this limit as per your choice.
- We’ll show you how to do that, clcik on profile tab and type profile password, click on submit then click on set transanction type limit’ you’ll see 3 different limits, demand draft limit, third party limit and e tax limit, you can see the maximum limit in front of these headings and same maximum limit given in boxes, you can change limits as per your choice, then click confirm you’ll see this message that transaction limit are updated now we’ll set account level limit for this vyapaar facility
for that, click ‘set account level limit’ if you have more than one account then select the account for which you have to set account level limit please note that account level limit set in any account
will be equal to or less than the transanction type limit as we have only one account which is being displayed here, we are selecting it here, you have to set the account level limit. set any limit and click set limit you’ll seethis message which says transanction limits have been set for the following account.