Generate ATM cum Debit Card PIN using an ATM, via SMS or through an IVR: lets see the process of generating your PIN at any State Bank Of India Group ATM.
Generate ATM cum Debit Card PIN using an ATM, via SMS or through an IVR. steps are as follows
- Insert State Bank Debit Card at any State Bank Group ATM
- Select “PIN Generation” option
- Enter your 11 digit account number and select ‘confirm”
- Enter your 10 digit registered mobile number and select “confirm”
- A message will be displayed on the screen informing you that the PIN will be delivered to your mobile number shortly
- Select the confirm option.
- On confirmation, a success message will be displayed on the ATM screen.
- Upon confirmation, One TIme PIN (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number,
- This OTP will be valid for 2 days within this period, Visit any State Bank ATM, Select Banking
- When the machines asks for your PIN, Enter OTP and set your ATM PIN. By selecting the PIN change option
Now lets see the process of generating ATM PIN through SMS.
- To Generate, First type PIN in capital letters then give space and type the last 4 digits of your ATM cum Debit Card, then give another space and type the last four digits of our a/c number
- Then send this message via SMS to 567676, you’ll see, the SMS has been sent
- One Time PIN (OTP) will be sent to your registered Mobile Number which is valid for 2 days
- within this period visit any State BAnk ATM, Select banking
- when the machines asks for your PIN , Enter the OTP and set your ATM PIN
- By selecting the PIN change Option.
Now, Lets see the process of Generating your PIN via IVR
- On completion of the process, an OTP wil be sent to your registered mobile number which is valid for only 2 days. within this period , visit any State Bank ATM
- Select Banking,When the machine asks for your PIN Enter this OTP and set Your ATM PIN by selecting the PIN change option