How to Change Login or Profile Password on Online SBI:
If you want to change your login or profile password.
First You have to log in to your onlineSBI account then click on change login password in the my accounts & profile tab well yo’ll see the change login password page,
There are two modes for changing the login password. Generate One Time Password and Login Password using Profile Password
If you select Generate One Time Password Mode. Then you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number with which you can change your login password. And if you wish to change you login password with the help of profile password, you can select the second mode.
We are selecting change login password using profile password mode.
- Type your profile password and click on submit.
- Type your existing password in the “Old Login Password” field .
- Type your new password in new login password field, Retype it below for confirmation .
- click on submit.
- You’ll see a confirmation message that your login password has been successfully changed.
Now, we’ll show you the process for changing your profile password.
- First click on the profile option under my accounts & profile tab.
- Now click on “change Password” option.
- Type your profile password here and click on submit
- Click on profile password tab. Then type your existing profile password in old profile password field, type your new password in new profile password field, retype it below for confirmation
type your new password in new profile password field. retype it below for confirmation and then
click on submit.
- You’ll get confirmation message that your profile password has been successfully changed.
ALSO KNOW MORE ABOUT :