ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE SMS ALERT THROUGH ONLINE SBI: SMS alert is a service that keeps you updated about the transaction happening in your SBI account to register or update this service, Log in to ONLINESBI and click E-service tab.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE SMS ALERT THROUGH ONLINE SBI on next upcoming screen you can see step by step
- Here, click on the sms alerts service
- We are on the sms alerts registration / updation page from here, select the account for which you want this service as we have only one account, it is already selected, now click on proceed
- Details of the services for which SMS alert service is available are being shown here
The first option in this is “Request for cheque stop” if you select yes in this option then whenever you inform the bank to stop the payment of any cheque the confirmation will be sent to you by SMS
- If you select yes in Debit card purchases then whenever you make a purchase using debit card, you will be notified through SMS.
- If you select yes in cheque book issue alert then whenever you will receive a cheque book by bank after making a request you will be notified through SMS.
- Next is “Cheque dishonored alert” If you select yes in this option, then, if your cheque gets dishonored whether it has been credited to your account or it has been debited then you will get the alert through SMS.
- If for any reason, there is a hold on your account or a lien is marked and if you have selected yes in this option you will receive notification of “hold on account” through SMS.
- If you select yes in ” remove hold on account balance” Then whenever hold gets removed from your account you will get the notification through SMS.
- After this, in these features we have to set the limit the minimum limit of “account getting credit above set limit” RS 5000. Here, you can set limit equal to or more than 5000 rupees and if your account has credit in excess of this limit then you will receive notification through SMS.
- Similarly, “Account getting debited above set limit” also has a minimum limit of RS 5,000. Here you can set limit equal to or more than 5000 rupees. And if you account has debit in excess of this limit then you will be notified through SMS.
- “Account balance falls below set limit”, in this option, whatever limit you set if your account balance goes below that limit. Then you will get notification through SMS. There is no minimum or maximum limit for this Here we are setting the limit as 3000 rupees.
- If you have to stop this service then you can disable this feature by clicking here (as you can see at bottom line To disable SMS alerts)
Well now we are clicking on “update” to update the changes we made in our service after that you can see the message (SMS alert service has been successfully updated for this mobile number.
ALSO KNOW MORE ABOUT ⇓