Activate New SBI ATM Card Online: If you have received a new SBI ATM Card then it needs to be activated first.
How Do I Activate New SBI ATM Card Online well steps are as follows, To activate your new SBI ATM Cum debit card, Login to Onlinesbi.com
- Then go to e-service tab and click on “ATM Card Services
- From the displayed options, click on “New ATM card Activation”
- From Here Select that account for which you have received new ATM Cum Debit card after that enter 16 digits of your new ATM card that you have received and don’t forget to Re-enter the ATM card Number and Click activate.
- Next step you have to verify the displayed details and click confirm.
- you will receive a high security password on your registered mobile number, you have to type it and click confirm
- you will see a message that your ATM card has been successfully activated,
- Well you will need an ATM PIN to use your ATM card if you want , you can generate ATM PIN online or You can activate it at ATM machines, through SMS or IVR , you can also get ATM PIN at Branch.
Here you can checkout the links –
- How To Regenerate ATM PIN on-line or through ATM, SMS, IVR
- How to Close a online Fixed Deposit (e-FD)
- How to Change Mobile Number Online Without Visiting Branch
- How to Stop a Cheque Payment via SBI Online Internet Banking
- How To Link Aadhaar Card To SBI Online Internet Banking Account
- Complete Details on SBI Online Education Loan